WELCOME TO MY SECOND RECIPE EBOOK!
How is this different to the last Snack Hacks Ebook?
- New recipes (23 delicioussssss recipes)
- Low cal recipe section (4 recipes I use for dieting)
The best thing about these snacks... they are all SWEET treats that are macro friendly. What does this mean?
Each recipe has been made as a single serve recipe with calorie conscious ingredients you can source from Woolies, Coles and your local IGA stores.
If you don’t have the correct brands, that’s okay! I’ve also included a “how to track” section to log your TP meals.
- 23 custom recipes
- My tips on how to track
- Macros included for each recipe
- Brands that I use and recommend
- Swaps for dietary needs (dairy free, gluten free ect)
- Topping and flavour ideas for less cals
Some of these recipes serve as great meal prep ideas when made at larger quantities as I’ve trialed and tested shelf/storage life!
You can use any protein powder for these recipes but I have also included what I recommend so that you can ensure your recipes meet the taste test of approval. 😋