We are happy to provide a full refund if the customer has proof of purchase (eg. a receipt) with ALL tags attached with the product ONLY for the below reasons:
- The product is faulty on delivery
- Images of the faulty item are to be attached in an email with order number and full name
We will provide the customer with a refund, credit or exchange of the same product if these requirements outlined are met as per the customers request.
We will not provide a refund or credit on sale items.
For a product to be exchanged for another item of same value or a different size the garment or product for exchange must:
- Have ALL tags still attached
- No faults or issues of the product
- Must not have signs it’s been worn or used
You will be provided with a credit or exchange if these requirements outlined are met as per the customers request.
You can exchange a sale item for a different size if the product size is currently in stock via our website.
*PLEASE NOTE ALL RETURNS POSTAGE IS AT THE COST OF THE CUSTOMER*
We abide by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA) to meet all obligations by the customer and provide product that is of high quality and as it’s described on our website.
As per the CCA we don't have to provide a refund if the customer:
- Doesn't have proof of purchase (eg. a receipt)
- Has just changed their mind
- If they have damaged the goods
- Worn the goods or used the product (signs are shown that the garnment is worn or product is used in return)